This is the blog for UTPA's ENG 1301.57: Intro to Writing Studies. I want you, as a class, to use this as a resource amongst yourselves. Feel free to discuss any questions you have about the readings, class discussions, or projects.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Testing 1,2,3
Guess I'm the first to try to use this thing . Its weird typing on my computer but not being able to use my abbreviations or slang typing because this is for an composition class. Laugh out loud.
LOL Marcus, if it makes you a more comfortable writer, go ahead and use slang. (That goes for everyone.) =D If I get too lost, I can always use google to figure out what you're saying.
4 comments:
Hey! it worked :)
Apparently you can comment yourself just for your information class.
LOL Marcus, if it makes you a more comfortable writer, go ahead and use slang. (That goes for everyone.) =D If I get too lost, I can always use google to figure out what you're saying.
YAY! we can use slang thnk GOD!
Post a Comment