If anyone needs help with the Work Cited or Citations,
go to the owl purdue thing. It really helps.
It breaks everything down.
If anyone needs help, I know how to do those two things.
So, just comment.
This is the blog for UTPA's ENG 1301.57: Intro to Writing Studies. I want you, as a class, to use this as a resource amongst yourselves. Feel free to discuss any questions you have about the readings, class discussions, or projects.
2 comments:
omg i need help!!!!
help me!! help me!!!
im lost since i didnt go to class on tuesdae so i didnt do the work for thursdae then now i dnt know wat to do for tuesdaes homework again
Well I didn't go Thursday so don't worry. But I think you just have to write a paragraph about the Haas and Flower, and the response to it on JSTOR. Oh and a bibliography too. But I heard nobody did it, and she added new things, so I'm lost on that part.
Post a Comment